1:76 Scale (OO Gauge)
- A highly detailed and desirable model from Oxford Diecast
- Approximate model dimensions: 13.2cm (L) x 3.9cm (W) x 5.4cm (H)
- Supplied in a hard plastic display case
- Ideal for OO Gauge railway layouts
- Suitable for collectors Aged 14+
This bright orange recovery vehicle is decorated in the livery of Crouch Recovery based in Leicestershire. Their history goes back to 1948, since when they 'have been recovering car and commercial vehicles round the clock. Still a family business run by David Crouch and wife Barbara, they are assisted by their two sons, Richard and Adam, along with a team of specially trained staff. The company, well known throughout the UK and mainland Europe, is a specialist in 24-hour vehicle recovery. Their fleet comprises around thirty heavy and light recovery vehicles, including mobile cranes, low loaders and heavy winch tractors.
Interested in our other 1:76 Scale Recovery models? Click here to explore the range!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.