This 500 piece puzzle depicts one of the very first railway posters created for the newly formed British Railways in 1948. Illustrated by the artist Terence Cuneo, it features the interior of the busy, one-man signal of Greenwood Signal Box at New Barnet, with an A4 Pacific steam locomotive hurtling towards it.
- High quality 500 piece jigsaw puzzle
- Made from thick, durable board that is 100% recycled
- Puzzle dimensions: 48x34cm
- Box dimensions 20.5x20.5x5
- Comes with a print-out of the puzzle image
- Beautifully illustrated by Terence Cuneo
- SRP: £10.99
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.