This 1000 piece puzzle shows families enjoying a day out at a classic car show taking place beneath the famous Tyne Bridge. The Tyne Bridge is a through arch bridge over the River Tyne in North East England, linking Newcastle upon Tyne and Gateshead. At the time of its construction, the Tyne Bridge was the world's longest single-span bridge and was officially opened on 10 October 1928 by King George V.
- High quality 1000-piece jigsaw puzzle
- Made from thick, durable board that is 100% recycled
- Puzzle dimensions: 68cm x 49cm
- Box dimensions 24cm x 24cm x 6cm
- Comes with a print-out of the puzzle image.
- Beautifully illustrated by Derek Roberts
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.