Flying gracefully over Lincoln Cathedral, these four aircraft highlight the importance of past and present UK air defence. In this 1000 piece puzzle by Matthew Emeny, the Lancaster and Spitfire are shown breaking away from the formation, to symbolise old heroes moving aside to make way for the Vulcan and a modern-day fighter, the Typhoon, as the RAF continue their story.
- High quality 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle
- Made from thick, durable board that is 100% recycled
- Puzzle dimensions: 68x49cm Box dimensions 24x24x6
- Comes with a print-out of the puzzle image
- Beautifully illustrated by Matthew Emeny
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.