Travel back in time to the golden era of all things sweet!
As the price of confectionery rose during the Eighties, the language for selling them moved up a gear. Packs offered 10% extra, at least 3p off, special price, new low price, new longer size, trial price, only 20p and one extra Rolo free.
It was during this decade that barcodes appeared on every product, and the move to flow-wrap packaging began to replace the use of silver foil paper, that had been so much part of chocolate bar wrappers for generations.
New Brands included Terry’s Bitz and Pyramint, Rowntree’s Black Magic bar, Cadbury’s Wispa and the novelty interlocking plastic container of ipso sweets to be found in Woolworths stores. On the way out, there were familiar friends like Fry’s Five Centre, Waifa, Bar Six and the boxed assortment Weekend. This is a 500 piece jigsaw puzzle that is presented in a beautifully designed rectangular tin.
- High quality 500 piece jigsaw puzzle
- Made from thick, durable board that is 100% recycled
- Presented in a cool little tin that comes with a folded print-out of the puzzle image.
- Jigsaw puzzle measures 34x49cm when complete
- Lovingly painted by artist Robert Opie
- Winner of the Commemorative Gifts Gift of the Year 2019 Award
- SRP: £10.99
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.