Travel back in time to the golden era of all things sweet! A trip to the tuck shop in the 1950s became more rewarding when sweet rationing ended in 1953 in time for Queen Elizabeth II’s coronation celebrations, for which special sweet wrappers were designed. During the time chocolate was in short supply, new treats were restricted to products like Polo mints and Spangles (both arriving in 1948) and Bassetts Jelly Babies (1953).
At the end of the decade, a new era of confectionery brands was beginning with Opal Fruits, Picnic, Munchies, and Caramac. Even so, it was the old favourites that endured such as Maltesers, Aero, Kit Kat, Black Magic and Mars bar – all of these were first launched in the 1930s. This is a 500 piece jigsaw puzzle that is presented in a beautifully designed rectangular tin.
- High quality 500 piece jigsaw puzzle
- Made from thick, durable board that is 100% recycled
- Presented in a cool little tin that comes with a folded print-out of the puzzle image.
- Jigsaw puzzle measures 34x49cm when complete
- Lovingly painted by artist Robert Opie
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.