OO Gauge (1:76 Scale)
The Dapol water tower brings a little fun back into the hobby. Dapol have provided a realistic series of sounds and a selection of voiceover comments, several of which involve the driver berating his fireman for mucking it all up.
The highly detailed exterior of the model will not look out of place on any discerning modellers layout. The sound effects and animation however bring a little audible and visual stimulation to a locomotive servicing area that will entertain adults and children alike. The sound effects can be turned off for those times when you just want to relax and run some trains around your layout in peace and quiet.
- A highly detailed and motorised model
- Flexible delivery pipe (can be trimmed to suit your preference)
- Etched parts
- Water valve and positioning chains
- Drain grill
- Tether post
- Frost prevention heater
- Normal fill or overflow (single or double switch operation)
- Random speech comments
Operating and electrical features:
- 12v DC/AC or DCC operation
- Remote switch actuated
- Optional relay PCB for DCC control
- Optional power and switch extension cables
- Fill pipe rotates 90° with sound effects
Sounds include during fill (if overflow):
- There’s waters spilling all over the place
- Quick mate! - Let go of that chain!
- Blimey it’s overflowing. Look out!
- Blooming trainees. Too slow. Too slow!
- I should have worn me blessed wellies!
- I said for you to keep an eye on it
- Right we’re ready to go
- Ready mate, she’s full!
- That’ll see us over the top!
- Grab the token, we’re off!
This is a detailed scale model for adult collectors and is not suitable for children under 14 years of age because of small parts which can present a choking hazard. Some components have functional sharp edges and should be handled with care.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.