In this special 500 piece multi-box, artist Kevin Walsh takes us back to the 60s, when families holidayed in the Highlands with their caravans. Can you spot Craigievar Castle in the background of one of the puzzles? The Scottish, seven-storey castle was built around 1576 and is said to have been an inspiration for Walt Disney’s Cinderella Castle.
- High quality 2x500 piece jigsaw puzzle
- Made from thick, durable board that is 100% recycled
- Each individual puzzle dimension: 48x34cm
- Box dimensions 34x24x6cm
- Comes with a print-out of the puzzle image
- Beautifully illustrated by Kevin Walsh
- SRP: £16.99
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.