The Royal Albert Dock is based in Liverpool, England. Designed by Jesse Hartley and Philip Hardwick, the dock and the warehouse buildings were opened in 1846. It was known simply as the Albert Dock until 2018, when it was granted a royal charter and had the honorific "Royal" added to its name. At the time of its construction, the dock was revolutionary in its design because ships were loaded and unloaded directly from or to the warehouses. Today the Royal Albert Dock is a major tourist attraction in the city and is a vital component of Liverpool's UNESCO designated World Heritage Maritime Mercantile City.
- High quality 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle
- Made from thick, durable board that is 100% recycled
- Puzzle size is 49x68cm when complete
- Lovingly painted by Steve Crisp
- Comes with a print-out of the puzzle image
- SRP: £14.99
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.