Travel back in time to the golden era of all things sweet!
During the Swinging Sixties, a new era of sophistication was heralded with After Eight thin mints and then Matchmakers chocolate sticks in orange, coffee and peppermint flavours. There was a growing appetite for peppermint with chocolate, including the new Rowntree’s Cracknel. Other new brands on the sweet counter included Jelly Tots, Tooty Frooties, Toffee Crisp, Skippy, Aztec, Galaxy Counters and Marathon (becoming Snickers in 1989).
Perhaps the most notable of boxed assortments in the 1960s was Lucky Numbers in its funky box, but most people remained loyal to familiar names like Milk Tray (since 1916), Dairy Box and Roses (both 1938). This is a 500 piece jigsaw puzzle that is presented in a beautifully designed rectangular tin.
- High quality 500 piece jigsaw puzzle
- Made from thick, durable board that is 100% recycled
- Presented in a cool little tin that comes with a folded printout of the puzzle image.
- Jigsaw puzzle measures 34x49cm when complete
- Lovingly painted by artist Robert Opie
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.