OO Gauge (1:76 Scale)
Please note: The photo shows the completed model after construction and painting.
This kit contains both laser cut wooden and cardboard parts that assemble into a superb model of a platform footbridge capable of spanning two standard spaced mainline railway tracks. It is typical of many such structures found at stations during the Steam Era.
- A high-quality kit produced by Ancorton Models
- Includes fill colour assembly instructions
- Manufactured in the United Kingdom
- Approximate dimensions: 185mm (w) x 88mm (d) x 75mm (h).
- Each staircase is approximately 27mm wide.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.